Monday 15 June 2009

Portugal sounds nice!

Well Hawaii didn't quite work out and I've returned 2 months before I should have and was wondering what other opportunities were out there and stumbled across a work exchange down on the Algarve. It's on the edge of Praia de Luz(where Maddie McCain was taken from) which is 10 minutes from Lagos which I believe is very nice. Booked a one way flight for this Friday, have no expectations and I'm just gonna play it day by day. Fingers crossed it'll be cool and at least it's only a couple of hours away by plane. The journey home from Hawaii was a nightmare-even worse than flying out. Returned via Chicago and Washington this time although the connections were minutes to spare jobs. I was still on the arriving plane in Chicago with 10 mintes to departure for the Washington flight and only got 20 minutes at Washington before the London flight. Ended up spending virtually 19 hours flying non-stop.

No comments:

Blog Archive