Sunday 24 August 2008

Another book hot off the press!

 

thought I'd collate the images I have taken over the last few years into another book using blurb. This ones much longer than the previous India album, and much more considered. I was up til 3 this morning faffing around, although it must be said that that was largely due to my prehistoric laptop taking ages to do anything. Anyway I'm quite pleased with what's on screen what I did learn from the first book was that the printed image tends to be darker than the on-screen one, so fingers crossed that these compensated images come out ok. I still think it's a great idea and look forward to the results.

1 comment:

Lenny said...

Looks really, really good. Particularly pleased to see that you've left off the page numbers like I did. Page numbers are for people who can count.

Blog Archive